Just-bloomed tuberoses are brightened with patchouli and tempered by the gentle thrum of gardenia. Clove buds and oakmoss join the party, with a final brushstroke of vanilla.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
candle care tips
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- Never burn in a draught.
- Always place on a heat resistant surface.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, ensure to burn it for between 2-4 hours (to avoid tunnelling).
- In order to get the most out of all your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- Keep your candle wick trimmed to 5mm before lighting (to avoid any smoking).
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.
- Never burn to the very bottom of the container - there should be 5mm of non-molten wax.
The mood: If tuberose is the most sophisticated of roses, then this is a sharply tailored suit of a fragrance. Powered by flowers and inspired by our Flagship store in Covent Garden, London. Elegant and bright, soft and true.
About the collection: Fresh, dreamy scents that linger under the nose, filled with tiny bursts of joy. Clean, but never cold. Smooth, but never soft. Pair with calming home practices: breathwork, yoga or stillness, itself. Allowing you to bloom wherever you are.