Just-bloomed tuberoses are brightened with patchouli and tempered by the gentle thrum of gardenia. Clove buds and oakmoss join the party, with a final brushstroke of vanilla.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
candle care tips
Keep out of reach of children (yes, even the pets) and flammable materials. Never burn in a draught and always place on a heat resistant surface. Keep your candle wick trimmed to ¼” before lighting (to avoid any smoking). When lighting your candle for the first time, ensure to burn it for at least 4 hours (to avoid tunnelling). Never burn to the very bottom of the container.
The mood: If tuberose is the most sophisticated of roses, then this is a sharply tailored suit of a fragrance. Powered by flowers and inspired by our Flagship store in Covent Garden, London. Elegant and bright, soft and true.
About the collection: Fresh, dreamy scents that linger under the nose, filled with tiny bursts of joy. Clean, but never cold. Smooth, but never soft. Pair with calming home practices: breathwork, yoga or stillness, itself. Allowing you to bloom wherever you are.