Floral Street x Van Gogh Museum®: A one-of-a-kind-collaboration
40 hours burn time / 7oz / 200g
Branches of soft white almond blossoms dancing against a crisp blue sky. Inspired by one of Vincent van Gogh's favourite subjects, this is a scent to signify the first buds of spring.
Adding product to your cart
Delicate florals, infused with creamy vanilla, green matcha and a touch of tonka bean. A fresh take on nature's masterpiece.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
candle care tips
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- Never burn in a draught.
- Always place on a heat resistant surface.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, ensure to burn it for between 2-4 hours (to avoid tunnelling).
- In order to get the most out of all your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- Keep your candle wick trimmed to 5mm before lighting (to avoid any smoking).
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.
- Never burn to the very bottom of the container - there should be 5mm of non-molten wax.
Fun Fact: Van Gogh chose to paint the painting from a unique perspective. He painted it as if the viewer is lying on the grass looking up at the branches with crisp blue skies beaming though.
This is our home fragrance masterpiece. For our one-of-a-kind collaboration with the iconic Van Gogh Museum we chose Vincent van Gogh's ‘Almond Blossom'. Almond Blossom trees flower early in Spring and symbolise the start of new life. Vincent van Gogh created the Almond Blossom painting as a present for his nephew, who was named Vincent after him. This candle is tranquil, exquisite, smooth and serene.