Diffusion time: up to 4 months / 3.4 fl. oz / 100ml
A member of London’s modern-day Intelligentsia; artsy, cultured, and refined. The stuff obsessions are made of.
Adding product to your cart
Guaiac wood, vanilla beans, and Texas cedarwood chime as one, bringing an exotic well-traveled air to living spaces in an unending blanket of scent.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
diffuser care tips
Keep out of reach of children (yes, even the pets). Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Place on a stable surface, coaster or mat and take care not to spill your diffuser as the oil may cause damage to your surfaces. We recommend using 2-3 reeds for a gentler scent or a smaller space. Use all 5 reeds for higher intensity or for larger rooms. Turn your diffuser reeds every 2 weeks for maximum scenting.
The mood: Snow-topped mountains, sandy deserts, and luxury hotels, bottled. The stuff obsessions are made of.
This is a striking, architectural blend for the modern home. Intense and spicy, rich and woody.
About the collection: Night Bloom is a collection of fragrances that come alive as darkness falls. Rich, spicy and wildly enigmatic, these are striking, architectural blends for the modern home. Guaiac woods, Tuscan orris and saffron jostle against earthy amber and incense. The exclamation mark of candles: unsparing yet understated. And unapologetically bold.